Black PP cap B18DIN GL18 glass pipette-dropper length 89mm with Red rubber for bottle 50ml
0,40 € pre-tax
Indicative amount :
- Belgian residents: 21%
- Companies: intracommunity VAT no. requested
- Outside EU: 0% VAT
To close your products while facilitating collect of the product, several options are available. Depending on your uses, select your closure system:
• Pipette-dropper caps: to measure and
serve flavourings, syrups, anti-aging serums, moisturizing serum,
lotions, ear treatments, anti-wrinkle serum
• Dropper tips: for aromatherapy, decongestants, anti-wrinkle serum, products for eye contours
• Spatula, useful for local applications, mostly used in the pharmaceutical industry to treat verruca, callus or used in other industries for various uses (glue,…)
• Disc Top dispenser caps, frequently used for hygiene and beauty products like lotions, shampoos, shower gels, antibacterial product, make-up remover, …
• Brush caps, useful for nail polish, nail glue for false nails, gels and other glues
• Nozzle caps mainly used to to decorate dishes and apply toppings, sauces, caramel coulis, vinaigrette sauce, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, oils, coverings, ….
• Swing top closures contain pressure. Consequently, this closure is frequently used for carbonated drinks like cider, lemonades, beers or sparkling wine.
• Ribbed flip-top caps mostly chosen to keep hygiene products like shampoo, shower gels, lotions, oils, creams, solar creams, facial creams, make-up remover, scrub,… and several other products.
• Reducers, allow liquids to be poured conveniently and especially oils and aqueous liquids like essential oils, syrups, etc.
* Refine your search for closure systems using the filter « Range ».