Written on 2016-12-16
The website www.ebottles.eu belongs to FIDEL, located at : 75, avenue du Colonel Rol-Tanguy, 93240, Stains, France. (SIREN 785.594.979 / Num VAT : FR05 785.594.979).
Our phone number : +33 (0)2 51 71 30 09
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company is managed by the Fidel Fillaud group, owner of FIDEL. Fidel Fillaud group is headquartered in:
3 rue des Prairies
ZAC du Taillis
Les Sorinières - France.
The director of the publication is M. Jean-François BOUTIER, as CEO of the Fidel Fillaud group.
The website hosting is managed by Proginov (Limited Company - LC), located in:
36 rue de la Guillauderie
Parc d'activités de Tournebride
44118 La Chevrolière - France.
The phone number of Proginov (LC) is 02 51 70 93 93 and its email address is email@example.com.
Security and privacy
Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions of the website can be accessed through this link.
Payments are carried out by an independent third party, Paybox, which uses a process of SSL encryption. This process ensures the confidentiality of banking information. Thus, it is impossible to read data during its transfer or while entered on the website.
Online payment on www.ebottles.eu is secured. Data banking that you transfer is encrypted (SSL encryption): no uncoded information passes through the network. Moreover, data is directly verified by the paying agency. Consequently, you are doubly protected against misuse and fraud.
Verification codes are mandatory for the following types of cards: MasterCard, VISA and CB.
Visa and MasterCard payments are secured by the 3D-Secure system.
Data collection and confidentiality
Personal and confidential data communicated during the buying process are only used for the treatment of your purchase. The data collected will not be transferred, exchanged or rented to third-parties.
If you chose to give us your email address and accept to receive our newsletter, you will receive promotional communications related to our products and services. If you no longer wish to receive it, you can unsubscribe at any time clicking on the dedicated link at the bottom of each of our communications.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978
-modified, you can access, rectify or delete personal data
You have the opportunity to exercise that right contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When surfing on www.ebottles.eu website, data related to your navigation device can be retained in text files called “cookies”. These files are placed on your device if you accepted it and you can modify them at any time.
Information included in cookies can only be read or modified by the transmitter of the cookie.
To surf on the website, and to have cookies accepted, parameters should have been applied on your browser before.
Cookies on Ebottles.eu website are the following:
- User identifier: this cookie is randomly generated and is necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the website
- Language: this cookie aims to detect the language selected on the website by the user, so the user will find again the same language anytime he returns on the website.
- Recently viewed products: for a personalized customer experience, products that have been viewed by a user are memorized by a cookie to possibly be suggested later.
- Currency: for a personalized customer experience, the currency that have been selected by the user will be memorized, so the user will find again the same currency anytime he returns on the website.
- Identifier’s shopping cart: this cookie aims to memorize the shopping cart of the user, so the user will find it again anytime he returns on the website.